ESUT offers course of four/five years' duration leading to the award of Bachelor's degree in Agriculture (B.Agric.), Engineering (B.Eng), Urban and Regional Planning (B.URP), B.Sc. in Estate Management, Quantity Surveying and Building, Surveying and Photogrammetry. Other courses of three or four years duration leading to the award of Bachelor of Science degree (B.Sc.) are offered in Applied Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Social Sciences and in the Department of Architecture, and Geography and Meteorology.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Requirements for Admission through Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination Board (JAMB)
Applicants who take the University Matriculation Examination (UME) may be admitted into the first year degree course provided that:
- They have completed a full course training in a secondary school or in an approved institution of equivalent status;
- They are normally sixteen years of age or above on the first day of October, in the year of their candidature.
- They reach the appropriate standard in the examination for entry to their degree programme in view;
- They possess one or more of the following qualifications:
The Senior School Certificate(SSC) or National Examination Council (NECO) or General Certificate of Education (GCE) O’level with passes at credit level in at least five subjects obtained in not more than two sittings; SSC/GCE can be combined with NECO.
- The teachers Grade II Certificate with merit / credit in at least five subjects obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Qualifications approved by senate as equivalent to (i) and (ii) above.